Sunday, June 21, 2009

Little Man's 1st Birthday

Here are the rice krispie treats that Brody took to daycare, arene't they cute. I think this should count as one of my recipes.

Brody, Adisyn and Bennett the morning of Brody's B-day. Grady was in Zap at the Fly-in with nana and papa B!

Brody's b-day Cake

His Little cake and the Big one! Turned out super cute.

Pictures before all the partying!




Party Decorations- we had it at A&B Pizza in Mandan and was I glad i did it there, it saved me from a mess!

Daddy and Adi eating Nachos before everyone came.

Some of Brody's opening his presents.

All the little party-goers minus Peyton, Carson and Dyllon. Thanks everyone for coming!

Brody enjoying his cake, he ate the whole darn thing and luckily didn't even get a tummy ache. Such a little party Boy!


Brody cruisin in his new car he got for his b-day from Auntie Kt and nate

5 comments:

Rita said...

Happy Birthday Brody! Glad you had a great party!

Anonymous said...

Jaylei had lots of fun she is still playing with her balloons, too bad she wasn't able to get in the pic with party-goers!

Unknown said...

Oh, I can't believe he's already one. What a cutie. I love the picture in his new car.

Auntie Lacy said...

You had a great birthday party, can't believe our one already.

janet said...

Happy Birthday Brody,
It looks like you had a great time.