I started gymnastics last night and boy did I have fun. I am in a big class so I really had to be patient, but I did pretty well -I just kept asking the teacher if it was my turn yet. I got this cute new outfit! Mom though we would try something diffrent this year I have done dance in the past but gymnastics sounded fun too!
3 comments:
Auntie Lacy
said...
Wow, Adisyn that looked like lots of fun. I bet you can't wait for next week!! I will be a great gymnast before we know it!!!
3 comments:
Wow, Adisyn that looked like lots of fun. I bet you can't wait for next week!! I will be a great gymnast before we know it!!!
Looks like a lot of fun Adisyn! I love the outfit!
I'm glad that you had fun at gymnastics, you sure look cute in your leo!!
Post a Comment