Mia- Nana's Neighbors Jeep's dog pulles us around in the wagon; I really liked it!

I found some rubber gloves in the garage and wore them one afternoon and picked up garbage at nana's. This was suppose to be my vacation and they put me to work. Just kidding I though I was pretty cool!

These next few are from when it got really Hot! Nana let Brody run around like a little streaker in the pool!


I think he is naked going up the slide with a carrot in his hand! Talent!

We also got to go to papa randy's friends house who had a little horse. Her name was Polka Dot and I thought that was pretty cool. I have a new found love of horses and so Nana and Papa were happy they were able to feed my new addiction! Thanks!




Then on Sunday after we went home we went to Grandma Ruby's for Pizza. Uncle David then gave us all a ride on the combine. We got to go to the field with him and even actually combine a little.


4 comments:
Sure was fun riding Polka Dot and getting to ride the combine.... wonder what fun new thing we will get to do next.
Had a blast last week!!! When can you come and stay again??
Nana B
it looks like you had a great time at Grandma's.
I can't wait until I get to ride a horse for the first time! It looks like fun!
Post a Comment