We thought about getting brody a bike too, but his balance doesn't seem that great on it; and i dont think he can touch the petals all the way down! So he settled with a helmet and a horn!
Today we had my cousin and mom's cousin Garrett's 4th b-day! He lives on a farm so I wore my cowboy boots and of course the boys have cowboy hats so we had to try them on and ride on their toy horse!
Mom thinks he sure makes a cute cowboy!!
When we got home, KT, Nate and Kale were there so mom brought out her 9-12 month tote to see what she had to share with Kale. Brody pretty much followed the months with the size of clothes, Kale on the other hand is a little ahead and mom found these super cute bibs in her tote and just had to try them on Kale and they fit! Brody wore them for his 9 month pics and Kale is 3 months- Our Cute little chubs!
Brody wearing them at nine months!

4 comments:
Cute pictures. Thanks for sharing.
I think you need to buy your daughter a horse.
Adi your bike is great!! I was a little scared when Malachi got his first bike, and now he rides is everywhere. I can't even keep up with him anymore:) Have fun!
That is so cute! Love the cowgirl picture!
Post a Comment