Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mothers Day

My beautiful children! Adisyn posing for the picture with her fake smile as she is looking at something other than the camera (probably the TV) and brody thinking "Boring"!!

Nagel Cousin Sleepover Last Weekend! This is our cousins Lilly 5 1/2 and Owen-9mos

Trying out a new bed! This one didn't go to well either (toddler bed), for some reason or another Brody who was a good sleeper and easy to put to bed in his crib has decieded that his bed is "YUCK" and that he wants to sleep with mommy; a couple lazy days on his mother's part and now it is really bad!!! So now back to the crib becuase it wasn't that he didnt like his bed its that he doesn't like any bed that involve sleeping in his room and not in moms bed. So back to square one- plan is back to crib which he doesn't try to get out of and is not to small for him- gonna have to let him cry it out and find my way back to some sleep. Becuase as all you mom's know FOur in a bed means mom gets about an inch with both kids touching her and dad gets the rest-right which equals crappy and small amounts of sleep for mom

He did sleep 2 nights with adisyn though and I got 2 nights of uninterrupted sleep with neither of them trying to sneak into my bed I guess they cuddled with each other, this is them once they were asleep, you cant tell put the light was OFF.


Happy Mother's Day to All!!!

4 comments:

Kaity said...

That picture of all 5 of the cousins, Adisyn looks JUST like you Beck, I had to look twice. And I love that picture of them sleeping together.

Lacy said...

I agree with KT that pic of the two of them is priceless. Can't believe how alike they sleep.

Unknown said...

LOVE the picture of the two of them sleeping together. I think you should just let them do that un-interrupted sleep is SOOO worth it!

Eli Cole said...

Good pic of the cousins!! And Becky- Happy Mother's Day!!! :)