Saturday, December 4, 2010

Busy Busy

Thanksgiving was great- we spent thanksgiving day at Auntie Lori's with daddy's family and then went to Nana B'a friday and had our thanksgiving Saturday! It was really nice.

Then Saturday night we had a birthday party for our friend Jaylei, we got to stay in the hotel and go swimming!!


Then Sunday mommmy and me met some of my friends and thier mommies and went to movie Tangled!!! It was really good!

Then today I got to perform with my Just for Kix dance team at the Mandan Invitational!! It was so much fun!

Silly family pics!! it took a couple

6 comments:

Eric and Kayla said...

Ohhhhhhh - I love all the pictures!! The family pictures at the end are extra cute too!! What fun times!

Kaity said...

Haha, I love all the pics! Can't believe how big the kiddos are getting. Time flies, and it sucks.

Brandi said...

It was nice seeing you guys over Thanksgiving- wish we could've seen the kiddos too!! Love the family pics!

Unknown said...

Adi,

You are SOOO lucky - my mom hasn't taken me to Tangle yet and I want to go so bad. You must have the best mom ever :)

Paige

Auntie Lacy said...

Auntie is gonna make it to your next dance performance no ifs, ands or buts about it!!!

janet said...

great pixs, I love the new family pictures......