Wednesday, November 7, 2007

happy halloween Really Late

I know there is not excuse for not blogging for over an entire week, especially with such a big holiday we passed. But my mom worked all weekend after halloween and then we both got sick. So here are the pics from our holiday festivities
Me and Mom made Sugar cookies, I really enjoyed Helping, but I liked to eat the dough the best


But the Best Part was eating the frosting off them when we were all done

I was a Lion for Halloween, and had lots of fun, I enjoyed going to the houses even though we only went to a few. But I sure did not like it when mom tried to take away my bucket and I let her know it. My cousin Kayla gave me some candy in my bucket and I showed her how I didn't like mom touching my bucket, so I got mom on the way home I dug in my bucket and ripped right into a piece of candy. mom must have smelled the peanut butter on me becuase I was busted!! Then she had to get the paper out of my mouth and took the candy bar away. Lets just say after that she got my bucket so I guess she won just like Paiges mom. We gotta give them some credit.

This is my cousing Lilly with me, she was witch. She was pretty helpful in showing me the ropes for Halloween, since this was her second Year!

Mom and Dad also got this cool pacifer, but I think they got a bigger kick out of it than I did, Right dad

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the pacifier- but I'm pretty sure mom and dad got a bigger kick out of it than you.
Love, Grandma B

Anonymous said...

Really cute pictues, Shame on Mom for trying to take away your candy!!!

Anonymous said...

Adi- You were too cute in your lion costume! Thanks for thinking of me and stopping by the clinic on Halloween! I appreciate it!

Brandi

Anonymous said...

Kim Said...

Very cute Lion Adi..... Noticed that you are really changing in your looks.. Not sure who you look like anymore, I think more like mom...