1. 1st things first, I hope everyone had a very Happy Thanksgiving. My mommy worked thanksgiving and the rest of the weekend, so it was me and Daddy! We had lots of fun. For Thanksgiving we went to my great Aunt Lori's, mom came when she got off work! I ate about a whole can of black olives before dinner so when it came I wasn't so hungry, but I really like the stuffing and cranberry salad.
2. Then on Sunday mom got to stay home from work cause their was not enough sick people on her floor, but when I got up my left eye was all pink and bloodshot, so I got to go to the walk in clinic. Yep you probably all have guessed by now I got pinkeye, not sure how cause I haven't been at daycare in over a week. The doctor gave mom some eyedrops to put in my eyes three times a day for ten days. Mom and dad both kinda laughed at the doctor and now I know why, It has not been fun. THey pretty much have to sit on top of me and hold my head as I scream. I run when I see the bottle coming. I think the fight is good for mom and dad.
3. The most exciting news of all, it that I am going to be a big sister. I am not sure what that all means, but mom thinks there is a baby in her belly, but whenever I look there is no baby and I know what a baby is, so I am still a little confused about the whole thing. But I have been practicing anyway I use to love sharing my sippy cups with my babies, but then my great aunt lori bought me this cool bottle that I can feed to my babies and not get them all wet. THanks Lori.
4. Also, Sorry about the infrequent blogging lately, my mom has been pretty sick with the baby and so she pretty much lays around on the couch and so daddy has been doing pretty much everything and he is pretty much computer iliterate, but he's doing great otherwise. THanks Daddy. Mom says that she is almost over the hump, whatever that means, but I hope it means she will feel better and play more now!
By the way, The baby is due on June 27th, I wasn't to happy at the beginning cause its cutting it pretty close to my Birthday, but I'm getting use to the idea!
I'm going to Grandma B's on friday and ready to make lefsa, so see some of you then!
8 comments:
Hot Hair cutie. Can't wait to meet your new baby brother or sister. Your gonna be a great big SISTER. Grady says he hopes its a boy so we can both pick on you!!!
Love the hair do you have going on there Miss Adi. If your mom feels real bad and can't do your hair you can come and stay with me cuz I love to fix hair!!!
Love, Grandma B
Congrats on the baby news. That is very exciting !
Congrats on the baby!! Chad and I really happy for you guys!!!
You are going to be such a good big sister, Adi! Tell your mom and dad congrats for me :D
Congrats too!!
You will be a great big sister. Tell Mom and Dad Congrats too.
Wow, That is so exciting...I should have maybe caught onto a couple hints when you and mommy came to visit a couple weeks ago??????
Congrats,
Nikki
Adi,
Love your hair too! And congratulations on your new baby.
Hope your mom feels better soon.
Aunt Rita
Post a Comment