Are you guys coming down this weekend for Mike and Lisa's wedding. Let us know if you are and we can get together. If you want to stay you are welcome to crash at our house too!
I'm not sure yet. If anything just the reception. Call or stop by if you guys have extra time! I'd post our number but there could be some crazy people out there on the World Wide Web!
sounds good, we will probably do that if we have the time, maybe see you at the reception. I know where you live so if we don't see you at the reception we would stop by on saturday afternoon.
This is such a cute blog.. I love the background. They both are growing up way to fast, Your updated pictue of the family is great. What a lovely family you have
9 comments:
He does look JUSt like Corey!
Are you guys coming down this weekend for Mike and Lisa's wedding. Let us know if you are and we can get together. If you want to stay you are welcome to crash at our house too!
Corey has to work on friday, so lacy is coming with me we will be kidless but maybe we will stop by, are you going to the wedding or reception??
I'm not sure yet. If anything just the reception. Call or stop by if you guys have extra time! I'd post our number but there could be some crazy people out there on the World Wide Web!
so CUTE!
sounds good, we will probably do that if we have the time, maybe see you at the reception. I know where you live so if we don't see you at the reception we would stop by on saturday afternoon.
This is such a cute blog.. I love the background. They both are growing up way to fast,
Your updated pictue of the family is great. What a lovely family you have
He is getting SO big. Can't wait to see you all this weekend. All Grady can talk about is BOCKY, BOCKY,BOCKY!!!!!!
very cute - they do grow too fast
Yep- I decided now would be a good time to start a blog! Kinda keep everyone updated that way!
Post a Comment