Auntie lacey's friend jenny happened to be there at the same time and she is great at taking pics, these first ones are a couple she took, notice the expertise compared to our mommies.

mom thinks I look so old, her baby is now a little girl!




This is me being me, SILLY!!

These next two are in our costumes, they boys didn't mind there, but I just wanted to play with the pumpkins!


Brody looking so cute in his Dalmation costume, he is so darn cooperative!

Grady hanging out in his monkey suit!

The whole group! Cheese!!

I love my Brother!
5 comments:
Kim said: Becky your friend really did a nice job on those pictures, love the first one (black and white one)
I love all the pics..
They are all getting soo big
What a bunch of cute pictures, Jenny looks like she is a professional.
Those pictures are great. Looks like you guys had lots of fun!
I had so much fun at the pumpkin patch. I can't wait to go back next year. Hopefully then, a gord won't fall on your head and I won't fall on my face!!!! Can't wait to see you Sat.
Post a Comment