This was me playing with playdough!

This was Brody playing by the dog dish and getting in trouble for digging in the dog cupboard, or at least normally he would have gotten in trouble but with the nanas they just think everything he does is cute

Then I had to mop the floor to clean up my playdough before mom came home

This is Brody on nathan's Harley, this is the day mom and dad got home

Only one tradgedy happened while mom and dad were gone, I fell or (in my words KT pushed me down)and got a scrap on my knee and at that very moment the world came to an end for me. I wanted my mom and it hurt. I am a little dramatic for those of you who don't know this. I was not able to walk on my knee at all and had to be carried and had to cry about it every couple minutes when I remembered it was there and everyone new that I seen had to hear about it. But all in all Thank You so much to both my nanas I had a blast and Thank gosh mommy made it home before that baby was born or she would have been mad!
THis is me with my new cousin Bennett!!!
1 comment:
Glad you made it back safe!! Looks like Mr. Brody could be a biker boy! We'll have to get together in the next week here! How about supper??
Post a Comment