His beautiful baby curls before mom got a hold of them, but in her defense they only looked like this after a hot, sweaty day; once they were washed they hung over his ears.

Post- 1st haircut. Mom wanted just a trim to help! Wrong she cut them to short and gave me a crooked bowl cut. Not what she was expecting, but he's still cute right!

Well check this one out. Mom fiqured she cut already and the curls were gone, she better go all the way and she was glad she did. We are lovin his cute boy haircute and the mohawk. He looks so grown up now that it was kinda hard for mom, but she got herself into this mess! Doesn't he look like such a little man!

Me and auntie KT hangin out!

Brody hanging out to, eating his first peas of the season from the garden!

A week ago Sunday we went to visit Papa Mike and Belinda in Dicksinson, it was lots of fun hanging out in there new camper.

Now startes the festivies from the last week. Daddy took of thursday and fridy so we had a mini- vacaction. Ours actually started on Wednesday. Me, Mommy, Brody and Nana B went to minot for the day. We started our day at the Minot ZOO, they have lots of fun animals that the bismarck one doesn't like apes,lions,penguins,and giraffes., here are some of our pics.



Here we are at the fair. I love riding horse and I'm getting pretty brave!

I got my faced painted!


out at the lake at papa duane's

Playin on the bouncers at the capital a fair

5 comments:
Don't feel bad, Brody--I had to fix a little girl's hair a couple weeks ago because her DAD butchered it! And it just so happens it worked to your advantage, because the 'hawk is way more awesome anyway, right?! ;)
so grown up already. Nice haircut and I love the face paint.
oh my goodness. Where did my baby nephew go? Such a little man now!! Haircut is cute.
Aww... the haircut is adorable! I can't wait to give Eli his first haircut- that is- if he ever starts growing any!! ;) And Adi- love the face paint!
You look so cute with your little mohawk!! Malachi had one too for awhile.
Post a Comment